- MIDC Barvi Dam MIDC Barvi Dam
- Swimming pool on the campsite Swimming pool on the campsite
- Beautiful green lush grass near campsite Beautiful green lush grass near campsite
- Green dense trees near campsite Green dense trees near campsite
- Pathway to the campsite Pathway to the campsite
- Cottages blended with natural environment Cottages blended with natural environment
- Woodbridge on the Barvi river at campsite Woodbridge on the Barvi river at campsite
Camp Evergreen Resort Badlapur - A Camping Experience by the River
Camp Evergreen is an ideal weekend destination. Located on the banks of the river Barvi makes this location enviable and beautiful. The property boasts of a private hill as it's backdrop which gradually levels down towards the river Barvi. The camp site is built on the elevated foothills.
Camp Evergreen is only 80 kms away from Mumbai (Dadar) by road. One can also take a local train to Badlapur which falls on the central line and from there an auto rickshaw that will take you to Camp Evergreen, Barvi Dam, Badlapur.
The greenery and picturesque offers a complete solace with a touch of laziness.
The walk to the river is through our own mango plantation. You can laze away a whole afternoon under these mango trees.
A generator back up ensures uninterrupted power supply for the comfort of all guests.
In Camp Evergreen you can participate in indoor and outdoor games like Carrom, Chess, foosball table, cricket, volleyball, badminton and football.
You can also have a refreshing dip in the swimming pond located in the lower part of the campsite.
Apart from this, guests can participate in adventure activities such as trekking, use the zip line, rock climbing or just laze in the hammock or spend hours in the river which is fresh and flowing year round.